2021 Event Planning


We thank you for your patience as we work through the pandemic. We urge each of you to both remain vigilant in following CDC guidelines to reduce the spread of the coronavirus so we can safely have events and to be flexible in your ability to change plans given conditions in each local community as our snow season progresses.

As soon as we have a plan for what the festival might look like in February of 2021, we will be posting it here. The formats of our event could change based on health and safety risk mitigation.

Accommodations reservations should only be made with a “hold” that will not result in charges if canceled the week of the event.

Stay healthy, stay safe, and keep getting outside to enjoy the outdoors!